The Double Rail Rack is the first double-base rack system that is designed specifically for your truck & comes with your choice from two mounting options:
- The Bolt-on option is ideal for trucks
that do not have pocket holes on their truck bed rails & for customers who are willing to drill holes in their truck bed to secure the bolts. The bolt-on version of our rack is 65" in length and will fit on any truck, regardless of make and model.
- The Pocket Hole option is made to fit into standard sized pocket holes on most trucks. This is option is 80" in length and allows you to mount the rack without damaging your truck bed.
Best of all, this base rack can also be mounted to trailers, campers, boats, or RV's. The Double Rail Rack comes with two extra-long mounting bars that run across the bed of your truck allowing you to carry multiple racks and a
whole lot of gear. Use of a Marquette Mounts rack means you can have endless adventures and explore for miles with as much gear as you can handle.
With the Double Rail Rack, you can carry many different types of gear in and endless array of configurations. You can carry:
- A roof-top
tent and several bikes
- A roof-top tent and a boat
- 1 to 6 bikes
- A cargo carrier and one or two paddle-boards
- A kayak, two bikes, and a rocket box
- Anything you can imagine!
- Best of all, your tonneau cover work seemlessly with any of our racks
With the double side configuration, the possibilities are truly endless and are easily customized to your unique adventure. Best of all, this configuration allows you to free up your hitch and the entire bed of your truck for hauling your personal gear and necessities.
- Made in the USA
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
- Extremely simple and safe to install
- Simplified attachment points for mounting your gear
- Free up BOTH your truck bed and your hitch for maximum "toy" capacity
- Works WITH your Tonneau Cover
Click Here to read our Truck Rack use guidelines.
Click Here for our Warranty Policy.
Click Here for printable Mounting Instructions.
Installation of a Marquette Mounts Bolt-on Truck Rack is easy!
Part 2 - Installing the mounting bars to your truck rack.